Seaview Villa – 4 Bedrooms
The property is most inviting with lush, tropical blooms in its frontage framing the villa’s unique and exciting architectural design with its free flow from extensive pool deck and gazebo to tastefully furnished interiors boasting the exquisite modern décor of a Suburban-style home. The main villa 4-bedroom villa, boasting a magnificent panoramic view of Montego Bay and its lush surrounding hills by day and a spectacular show of the city’s twinkling lights at night.
SEAVIEW VILLA FEATURES
The infinity edge pool with a picturesque backdrop of the Caribbean Sea is magical because it lures you to relax under the massage of the jets while enjoying the activities of the Bay. Quite apart from the sailboats plying the pristine waters you will be mesmerized by the steady flow of jetliners silently gliding in to land, as you will be by cruise ships entering and leaving port side. The gazebo with poolside bar is a magnet for guests who find this area of the very large and creatively designed deck particularly restful when alone or an exciting hang out for entertaining and dining. You also have WiFi access for sending alluring photos off to envious friends abroad. At the other end of the deck is another trellised dining area with comfortable wicker seating and and a convenient grill to try your hand at outdoor cooking, if this is your pleasure. There are many access points from the pool deck to the interior of the Seaview Villa but whichever entrance you use, you will be charmed by the open floor plan with an elegant foyer stepping up to the stylish living room, the 8-seater contemporary dining area with its wide sweep to the ultra-modern kitchen.
- Luxurious king-size beds
- Villa size: 5,400 sq. ft
- Magnificent panoramic ocean view
- Stylish living room
- Contemporary 8-seater dining area
- Ultra-modern kitchen
- Infinity pool with spectacular backdrop of the Caribbean Sea
- Hardwood floors in each room
- Elegant furniture and fittings
- Air-conditioners and whisper-quiet fans
- cove lighting and en suite bathrooms
- Smart TV with cable
- Wi-Fi access
- Staff of 3 (Housekeeper, cook and butler
The Master Bedroom has many romantic features including adjoining deck where many guests can watch the glorious early morning sunrise:
Stunning extra-large bathroom
Great sea view
The Premium Bedroomhas all the listed features in impeccable style with southern views of the surrounding hills.
- A well-polished wooden interior staircase leads to Family room on 2nd floor
- Flat screen Smart TV
- Computer and printer
- Upholstery that invites you to tarry
- Panoramic ocean view from this vantage point
- Large covered patio with a lush hillside view
- Ocean view on the eastern side
- Wicker seating in an area ideal for game of dominoes.
The Executive Bedroom elevated and found on the upper level, its feature are one-of-a-kind.
- Stunning, uninterrupted view of the Caribbean Sea
- Exaggerated bathroom with massage shower and bath
- Huge walk-in closet
- Intimate balcony with the best seat in the house to view the famous Jamaican sunrise
The Deluxe Bedroom has an outdoor balcony facing the lush green southern hills from with chaise lounge for reclining with a book.